Today was yet another fabulous day in California. Chase and I made the trek to Temecula, CA to visit the wine capital. It was the most gorgeous drive I have ever seen. There was nothing on the road except for these beautiful rolling hills. The roads were quite narrow and made me a little nervous, but luckily Chase didn't mind being the token driver. We stopped at this adorable little hole-in-the-wall diner and had the best cheeseburger I think I have ever tasted in my life!
When we arrived at Callaway Vineyards the view was absolutely spectacular! We took a tour around the vineyard and learned some really interesting facts about wine. Did you know that red and white wines are fermented completely different to achieve a different color? I had no idea! After the tour was over Chase and I took part in a wine tasting. We tried all different kinds of wine and had an absolute ball! I ended up buying a merlot that was my favorite. I think we shall drink it tonight in celebration of such an incredible day!
No comments:
Post a Comment