I cannot believe my eyes. This place is absolutely beautiful! When we arrived in the resort last night we simply could not believe our eyes! La quinta is absolutely beautiful! We are staying in a "casita" which is spanish for "cottage". I believe I have just died and gone to heaven. My uncle is the general manager of this resort and we are truly getting the star treatment! This bathroom is bigger than my apartment in Athens; it's unreal.
Today we met up with my aunt Dana and 10 year old cousin Langley. We sat by the resort pool and drank Pina Coladas. I have such a rough life, really. Every minute I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. The weather is absolutely perfect. We are surrounded by these beautiful pink flowers all over the resort. From every angle the Sierra Nevada mountains engulf us with their majestic and powerful precense. I love California!
No comments:
Post a Comment