We are currently stuck in L.A. traffic which could quite possibly be the worst traffic I have ever seen in my life. We have been in bumper to bumper traffic for about two hours now. I think I'm going to start crying! We should be there shortly, and I cannot get there fast enough! I will let you know what our room is like as soon as we find it! Let me know if you have any Cali hotel suggestions!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Saturday, March 7th 2009
We have arrived! So this is my blog in which I will be documenting all of my adventures about my first trip to California! I am so excited to be here I can't even stand it. I'm currently in a car with my boyfriend Chase as we make our way from the LAX airport to Palm Springs! We are staying at La Quinta Resort and spa. Apparently it is a four star resort by the Sierra Nevada mountains. It's supposed to beautiful and I absolutely cannot wait to see it! Any California experience suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment