This is our last day in California :-( Our flight is early at 8am so we are driving back to L.A. tonight. I'm going to miss this beautiful weather, the majestic mountains, and the gorgeous flowers. We said goodbye to my aunt and uncle and left Palm Springs. I will never forget this trip. I cannot believe how much I fell in love with California. However I'm not looking forward to this 3 hour car trip right now. I'll let you know how it goes.
We just arrived in Hollywood! I cannot believe my eyes we are actaully here! We saw the famous Hollywood sign from the road and it was just like in the movies. Chase and I arrived at Hollywood Blvd and decided to get out and take a stroll down the walk of stars. I couldn't believe how many celebrities have made it to this famous road. I took a picture of Kermit the Frog as a keepsake! I hope one day my name will make the walk of stars. I'll be back soon Cali!
No comments:
Post a Comment