Friday, March 20, 2009

Monday, March 9th 2009


Today I became completely starstruck. When we woke up this morning I got a call from my aunt who said there was a celebrity tennis match going on today and that we were going to get in! This experience was absolutely magical. When we arrived at the beautiful tennis courts we saw Gavin Rossdale (lead singer of Bush), Gwen Stefani, and Michael Vartan (Alias, Monster in law). I couldn't believe my eyes. Never have I ever been surrounded by so many famous and beautiful people!

After the tennis match we all decided to go out to dinner. My uncle had gotten off from work and we went to this beautiful restaurant called Ernie's. My uncle had taken part in rennovating it and it showed. I had delicious fish and chips that was cooked to perfection! After dinner my uncle got us into Gavin Rossdale's private concert! It was in this lavish ballroom and we were front row! I really don't think I'm ever going to leave this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment